Wild Kindness: Introduction
* Introductions and invitation to the "brave space".
* What is your conception story? Where did you begin?
* Writing responses to prompts, "What is sex? What is love? "
* 7 Circles of Sexuality
Homeplay: Body Meditation (before next class)
Homeplay: Creating a Story of your Sexual/Erotic Self (by the end of the course)
Mentioned this week:
* Woman at the Edge of Time (book), Marge Piercy
* My Ancestry DNA Results (poem), Fred LaMotte
* An Invitation to Brave Space (poem), Micky ScottBey Jones
* Sex for One: The Joy of Self-Loving (book), Betty Dodson
* The Joy of Solo Sex (book), Harold Litten
* Blessing for the Senses (poem), John O'Donahue
Wild Kindness: Three Cauldrons
* Some teachable moments from the body meditations
* The 3 Cauldrons: Wisdom from Nordic Traditions
* Movement to the 3 Cauldrons
* Personal Constellations of Gods and Goddesses
Homeplay: Speak to Nature as if there was no "it"
Homeplay: Continue creating a Story of your Sexual/Erotic Self
Wild Kindness: Chakras and Pulsing
* A tour through the chakras
* movement and breath while pulsing with the chakras
Wild Kindness: Spirit, Breath, Altars, Poems, Closure
* connecting the dots of momentary illumination
* breath: the way in and the way out
* the fact of erotic beings that perceive through the senses
* sharing of altar/ creations
* Elfi's totem animal: slime mould!
* connecting sex and spirit through breath
*writing pleasure/pain poems